Dr. Sinukumar Bhaskaran – Orthopedician in Pune
• Surgical Lecturership in Department of Joint Replacement and Reconstruction at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital since January 1st, 2009 till October 7, 2012.
• Visited ENDO-Klinik, Hamburg, Germany during the period from 1st December 2010 to 31st December 2010 for fellowship training in Complex Primary and Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasties.
• Fellowship training in minimally invasive joint replacement surgery at St. Josef’s Bruderkrakenhaus, Paderborn, Germany from January 2nd to February 27th, 2011.
• Worked as a Registrar in Joint Replacement and Reconstruction Department at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital from January 21st, 2008 till December 31st, 2008.
• Served as Registrar in Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Department at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Chinchwad, Pune from January 2nd, 2007 till January 14th, 2008.
• Did Tutorship in Orthopaedics (DNB) at Lokmanya Hospital, Nigdi Pune from 15th February 2005 to 31st December 2006.
• Worked as Registrar in Orthopaedics at Rajewadi Hospital, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai from 15th July 2004 to 31st January 2005.
• Worked as a resident in Orthopaedics (Post Graduate -Diploma) at Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedics & Research, Pune from July 1st, 2002 to 30th June 2004.
• He Provides treatment of Orthopedician in Pune.